Yallabina Motor Yachts (YMY) Limited is an English company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11028508 whose registered office is Woodcote, Chavey Down Road, Winkfied Row, Bracknell, Berkshire RG427NY. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
YMY is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By registering, downloading information or entering our site (as defined below) you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
YMY may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28th September 2018.
What we collect
- Information that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on our site www.yallabinamotoryachts.com. This includes information provided when giving us feedback or completing profile forms and when you report a problem with our site or information we learn from your use of our service and your visits to our site.
- Other information from your interaction with our site, content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What we do with the information we gather
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To contact you for your views on our services and to notify you about changes or developments to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in these ways, please contact us directly by post at Woodcote, Chavey Down Road, Winkfied Row, Bracknell, Berkshire RG427NY or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org